Blog Archive

Monday, September 13, 2010

'I look good!' Teri Hatcher shows off stunning natural look as she competes in triathlon

By Daily Mail Reporter

Celebration! Teri Hatcher is all smiles as she completes the Nautica Malibu Triathlon for the Children's Hospital


She's recently insisted on being surgery-free after admitting to having dabbled with botox and fillers in past.

And it looks as if Teri Hatcher's natural look is a winner, judging by her stunning appearance today at a charity triathlon.

The actress wasn't shy about it either, saying 'I look good don't I?'

What a champ! Teri can't stop smiling as she tries to warm up after her dip in the cold ocean water
Showing off her athletic prowess, 45-year-old Teri competed in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon to raise money for the Children's Hospital.


Celebration! Teri Hatcher is all smiles as she completes the Nautica Malibu Triathlon for the Children's Hospital

In her skintight wetsuit and fuschia swimsuit underneath, Teri showed off every curve of her fit and healthy figure.

And from her glowing looks, it's clear the Desperate Housewives star is in no need of any surgery to look beautiful.

Despite the extremely cold temperature of the Pacific, Teri finished her half mile swim in just 26 minutes. She didn't participate in the run or bike portions of the event this year.

The Children's Hospital is a cause very close to her heart, especially the story of three-year-old Sophia Rothman who is suffering from Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and has battled blindness.

'Even though the water was cold, nothing can compare to what little Sophia is going through,' Teri told RadarOnline


Natural beauty: Teri has given up on using botox and fillers, sticking to a more nautural and healthy look


'I came out here today to help bring awareness of this disease. Events like this are one of many ways celebrities can bring awareness for different causes. Anything I can do to help, count me in.'

The actress didn't have as much time to train this year as she did last year, but she was determined to complete the triathlon either way.

She said, 'I'm a far cry from the shape I was in in 2009, a year ago, when I complete the entire Triathlon.


Water baby: Teri gets out of the freezing cold Pacific as fast as she can


'Two broken ribs later and a month of taking care of my dad on the mend from open heart surgery, as well as recovering from Lymes disease I picked up picking up my daughter from summer camp and well, being just off the work out train, all I can say is ITS FOR THE CHILDREN.

'So Please donate what you can, cross your fingers I make it for my Disney team swim portion of the race.

'I may be slower this year, but I wont give up on kids in need. Thank you for supporting 2010 Nautica Malibu Triathlon. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.'


Relief! Teri relaxes after completing her part in the triathlon and gets out of her wetsuit


Get warm! Gillies Marini and Rachel Griffiths also took part in the triathlon


Success! Giovanni Ribisi [L] and Ryan Sutterat the triathlon


source: dailymail