Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Megan Fox gets new tattoo in honour of co-star Mickey Rourke because she 'loves him to death'

By Sarah Bull

'I love him to death': Megan Fox and Mickey Rourke formed a close bond on the set of Passion Play


She has never been one to do things by halves.

And now Megan Fox has revealed the new tattoo on her ribs was in fact done as a tribute to her Passion Play co-star Mickey Rourke.

The 24-year-old actress says she felt such a connection with the 57-year-old actor on the set of their new film that she wanted to remind herself of their special bond with a new inking.

She told MTV.com: 'Mickey is such a beautiful, wonderful human being. He's so genuine and so sweet and so talented. I just love him to death.

'I kept telling him that he needs to have kids, because I think he's going to be an amazing dad. I hope he does that soon.

'I actually got a tattoo that is sort of in honour of him. It's on my ribs. I don't know if it's been photographed yet, but it'll come out eventually, I'm sure.

'I just love him very much and think he's very special.'


Tribute: Megan revealed her new inking as she hugged boyfriend Brian Austin Green last month


The tattoo, over the right side of her rib cage, reads: 'Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.'

The inking is taken from a quote by little known poet Angela Monet - although it could also be a paraphrase of 13th century Persian poet Rumi, who said: 'We rarely hear the inward music but we're all dancing to it nevertheless


source: dailymail