Blog Archive

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nicky Hilton Speaks of Not Being Invited to Khloe Kardashian's Wedding

Nicky says none of the Hiltons is invited to Khloe's weekend wedding, yet she admits not feeling offended. The Hiltons were not invited to Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's wedding on Sunday, September 27. And one of the heiresses, Nicky Hilton, shares what she has in mind of not receiving invitation to the much reported affair. To blog Betty Confidential, the younger sister of Paris Hilton reveals, "I wasn't invited to Khloe's wedding this weekend, but if I had been, I would have stuck to ordering her a gift off her registry - it's always the way to go. None of our family was invited to the wedding." Nicky, however, confirms she doesn't feel offended, claiming she has a very hectic schedule and would rather spend time with Paris. "Paris and I get so busy with work, but I have to make a plan to spend time with her when I get home," she says in a statement. "My favorite memories of our childhood birthdays growing up were at Benihana. It's a chain restaurant, but we loved it and how they cooked your food at the table." Asked about her future projects, Nicky details, "I just launched my Nicky Hilton brand at Tokyo Girls Collection in Japan. So I've been there working on that and next we are adding jewelry and bags." As for sister Paris, she is currently filming another season of her TV series "Paris Hilton's My New BFF".