Blog Archive

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Underwear model Michaela Kocianová shows the body that charmed Guy Ritchie... but he likes her NOSE

By Daily Mail Reporter

What a lovely nose: Michaela Kocianová shows off her figure on the runway, the 21-year-old has been dating director Guy Ritchie


As she struts down the runway in her white bra, lace pants and suspenders, it seems obvious just how Slovakian supermodel Michaela Kocianová charmed Guy Ritchie.

But while her slim figure, shapely curves and blonde hair may draw the eye, the 21-year-old claims it was her NOSE that won the heart of Madonna's ex.

The pair, spotted on a pub crawl in London last week, met when Guy directed her in a perfume advert for Christian Dior in Paris, in which she starred alongside Jude Law.

'Guy fell in love with me because of my nose. He told me beauty is boring - I love your nose,' she told the News Of The World. 'He was really kind to me.

'The script went out the window. I was much more on camera than originally planned because he wanted to see more of me.

'He told me he believes in me and said I looked great.'


Secret date: the couple were snapped cuddling up together a week ago, during a pub crawl around London


Michaela, who started modelling at 15, said Sherlock Holmes director Ritchie advised her to consider a career in film.

'He said the way I performed was exactly what he wanted on film,' she said.
At 41 Guy is 20 years older than Michael.

But, like ex-wife Madonna, who is dating the 28-years-younger model Jesus Luz, it doesn't appear to have put him off.


Model figure: Michaela met Ritchie when he directed her in a perfume advert


Meanwhile Madonna has reportedly splashed out £5,000 on filling the central heating system of her London mansion with special blessed Kabbalah water.

The 51-year-old popstar is said to believe it has healing properties.

During her marriage to Ritchie he is said to have cancelled an order for £10,000 of the water - to fill the swimming pool at their Wiltshire home.


source: dailymail